Have you ever posted your Business Website link on Facebook in a post and it Fetched the old Images or Descriptions, even tho you have updated them? Here is a simple trick to fix that.
After you have updated your website to include proper SEO, Default Image, Description, Title, etc., do the following:
- Goto Facebook’s Open Graph Object Debugger: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/
- Paste the URL you want Facebook to correct
- Then click the Fetch new scrape information button
Also make sure to:
- Clear your browser cache. If you don’t know how, you can read more here.
- Flush Cache if you use WordPress
After all that is done, try posting re-posting your link